The very first thing that pops up in our mind when we talk about affiliate marketing is a website, but that simply is not the case! In reality, it is easier to do affiliate marketing without a website than with having one.
As far as affiliate marketing is concerned, it is an arrangement between two parties where the affiliate and the online retailer, whose products are promoted by the affiliate work through a mutual understanding.
The retailer pays a remuneration for traffic, or more precisely, for leads or sales produced by each referral from the affiliate.
To put it more simply, your main goal as an affiliate is to deliver the exact offer to the appropriate customer at the exact time. And that necessarily comes down to two key elements: an offer and also a traffic source.
Can I start Affiliate Marketing for Free?
The reason why affiliate marketing is mostly preferred by folks with low income is just because it can be easy for anyone to start affiliate marketing with no money.
Moreover, things are now even more simple with other means such as social media affiliate marketing where you can easily earn money and with zero investment.
The most important thing is that you should focus on finding more new ways to earn money through affiliate marketing rather than trying conventional ones.
4 Ways to do Affiliate Marketing without a Website
1. Start a YouTube Channel
- YouTube is undoubtedly the best place to earn affiliate commission without a website as it is the second-largest search engine in the world.
- The moment you see a YouTuber reviewing products or wanting you to “click on the link in the description,” you are witnessing YouTube affiliate marketing in action.
- In order to progress as an affiliate marketer on YouTube, you will have to produce excellent content and also learn how to leverage keywords to enhance the reach of your videos, and successfully build an audience of loyal subscribers.
- Besides, you can also earn advertising revenue by signing up successfully for the YouTube Partner Program and also placing ads on your YouTube videos.
2. Create an eBook
- This kind of affiliate marketing strategy is pretty simple as you will have to create an eBook on any topic that appeals to readers the most and as a result your affiliate links into the content.
- Whenever somebody opts to click your affiliate link and opts to buy a product, you will earn a commission as a consequence.
- This method is most ideal if you want to do affiliate marketing without a blog. Comparatively, you will get more affiliate offers to promote and hence earn quite enough bucks.
- The best way to find a hot topic is by using Google Trends in which people are interested in. Besides, you should also look at what’s trending and do enough research on the topic.
3. Post on Online Platforms and Communities
- The Internet is undoubtedly an excellent place at bringing like-minded people together in certain online communities as well as forums. These places offer an exceptional opportunity to promote your affiliate products.
- The very first step is to look for a forum with an audience that will be more interested in the products that you are promoting.
- After you are done with finding a website with a solid online community, try to check the forum guidelines and also make sure they allow affiliate links, sign up, and initiate contributing to the online conversation.
- One of the best ways to get your affiliate offers in front of an online community of engaged people is by successfully creating your own Facebook group and also foster discussion around your niche. This way, you will not only have more control over the posting guidelines, but it can also be a profitable way to ideally promote your affiliate offers with successful weekly promotions.
4. Email Marketing
- Email marketing still remains one of the most efficient tools of marketing your products. Just in case if you want to use a more effective method for affiliate marketing without a website, you shouldn’t afford to ignore email marketing.
- The best way is to compile a list of emails on your own or you can also invest in a database and then build a tailored email marketing campaign.
- This is followed by adding affiliate links in the middle, and there you go. If you want to create your own email list, you can easily look for vendors that offer sign up services.
Making money as an affiliate marketer is pretty simple but it can take enough time and work from you. While a website has some advantages, it is also possible to make money without having one. Just give any of the above methods a try and you will reap the benefits.