There are so many things that go into the final production of a website. It also goes without saying that a website is undoubtedly the best medium that helps us to communicate with various users from across the globe.
While keeping the aforementioned fact in mind it is really necessary that the website should be designed in such an exceptional way that users should be fascinated and be engaged on the site. Through this way a website can easily reach its users in an efficient way.
To make a website appealing for users, designers have often thought about the secret recipe. Moreover, the brilliant combination of design as well as functionality is undoubtedly something every designer truly needs to implement in a site. There are so many successful websites out there that have one main mysterious ingredient and not every designer is fully aware about it. This secret element is website interactivity.
What is Web Interactivity?
It goes without saying that every action has an equal but opposite reaction and this opposite reaction is what we call interaction. While keeping in view the fact that the internet is truly an interactive medium and the really successful websites are those that are exceptionally built on a solid foundation of interactivity. It is slightly amazing that we respond with the best interest as well as comfort when our Internet experiences can really feel interactive too. Truth be told, interactivity plays a crucial role in conversation on the web.
Let us take the example of a radio button or hyperlinks that are elements of a web interface and then contrast these with any kind of 3 Dimensional Cube or let’s say a 3 Dimensional Flip Book that are both examples of interactivity.
How to Add Interactivity into Web Designing?
- Interactivity is without any doubt a very broad term and frequently used with real liberty online. As we usually say that smart websites truly entertain users as well as inform and most importantly bring them back and which is where the concept of web interactivity comes into play.
- As far as one of the most frequently used interactivity on the internet is concerned, there is no better choice than FORMS PROCESSING.
- This is undoubtedly one of the most frequently used interactivity on websites where we can easily enter our enquiries relevant to any particular product and that is where we get a real response to the enquiry right away to our email ids.
- Any particular kind of action is often prompted by a specific kind of thought or emotion and which can conveniently create an expectation for a particular response. Just in case if the response is desired, the experience is definitely positive.
- It is also worth mentioning that a true positive experience will naturally lead to pleasure with the action taken, and a true willingness to take extra steps.
- That is the reason for interactivity being so crucial to conversation and should be demonstrated in several types of innovative interactive elements to exhibit that interaction can be more than just filling out forms.
- Besides, smart applications such as forms checked for inconsistencies can also be made before submission and forms that can dynamically modify options depending on other selections collectively with dynamic instant help pop-ups.
- While it is true that all the above “smart” applications can easily contribute to an extremely responsive user experience, but you should go for the one that can easily create the most impact in your sites to conveniently attract users ultimately and which is the ultimate creation of streaming content like flash.
- Flash not only allows streaming informational content, which optimizes download time for larger files, but it can also easily add interactivity to the presentation without significantly affecting file size.
- In addition, a properly planned flash interface can easily load all required components incrementally and that also in sequence, without the user ever thinking that anything is skipping. This undoubtedly creates an interactive experience that can easily make the users feel really instantaneous.
Examples of Awesome Interactivity Websites
1. Starbucks Coffee at Home
This brand obviously knows how to really impress its users with plenty of creativity that is definitely used generously on its site. A user can easily get to know that the real kind of coffee taste is ideally more suited to by just taking a simple Find my Perfect Coffee quiz. It obviously makes browsing the site fun and also interactive. A user can easily view some of the various kinds of coffee available by slightly moving the cursor over some of the coffee packets.
2. Infinite Colors
This is a classic example of the creative use of design as well as content. The fabulous design of the website is such that it truly engages users from the very first moment itself. A user can easily modify the background of the website and although the menu is simple and hangs freely right at the bottom area. The best part is that it can also be dropped down if needed.
Moreover, the color and layout used is really clutter-free. The text is really neat without even overpowering although giving the message to be really conveyed. The company is undoubtedly one of the best advertising based companies that ideally conveys to users about the profusion of creativity.
3. Square Circle
The distinguishing thing about this creative agency is that it does know how to successfully connect with its users. Prospective clients are truly bound to be really impressed with the clear way the site ideally engages the users and the one needs to pan through the page while zooming in to view the specifics.
4. Harry Potter
Diehard fans of Harry Potter will definitely love this interactive site which has ideally used interesting elements for display. The picture gallery is usually used in an amazing way with the pictures truly revolving around the central figure as depicted in the image.
5. Mercedes A-to-S
This site is undoubtedly one of the ideal examples of a creative as well as intelligent use of interactivities. Some of the several features of the Mercedes car can easily be explained through a very ingenious use of Flash. Besides, the real quality of leather can exactly be ‘felt’ once the cursor is clicked and then dragged over the surface just depicted in the image.
Also Discover: 20 Weirdest Websites You Should Bookmark Right Away
Benefits of Interactive Web Design
- It can easily guide visitors and users alike towards their desired information
- It can also allow for convenient capture of user experience feedback.
- It can easily let the visitors as well as users to personalize their experience through successful submission of personal choice data.
- It can easily help with customer and client retention while interactive websites are ideally proven to be pretty interesting to visitors as well as users, and truly impress them to keep coming back
- It ideally allows you to easily broaden your overall reach through social media as well as blogs and folks like to comment on things.
- Just in case if you want to improve your website and also your users’ browsing experience, you must think about including some of the interactive elements which can truly make a difference.