While having more than 300 million active customers each day, and being one of the biggest online retailers, Amazon has truly become a huge internet attraction when it comes to making money.
The very first question that pops up in mind is how can you make money on Amazon without selling anything and the clear answer would be through sales commission whenever you refer someone to buy something from Amazon’s online marketplace.
All of this can be done by joining Amazon’s Associate Program which is one of the best affiliate programs. The best part is that it is free to sign up as an Amazon Associate. However, you need to build an Amazon affiliate site to earn any considerable amount of commission through bringing in traffic and transforming them into sales.
Let’s have a look at some of the ways through which you can easily make money without any substantial investment through Amazon’s Associate Program.
1. Build an Interesting Blog
- It’s rather convenient than before to create a blog. All of this can be easily done by easily creating a site within 3 hours through platforms such as WordPress, Wix or Weebly.
- Once you are done with deciding on a theme for your blog, make sure that you stick with it. Besides, you should also keep in mind not to waste too much time with color palettes and mainly focus on creating top quality content at the most.
- By following the aforementioned strategy, you can easily be on your way to earning money on Amazon without any hassle and most importantly not selling anything.
2. Product Reviews are Crucial
- Take some necessary time to research certain websites to find products within your niche to review. Another amazing way to make money on Amazon is to give the best quality product review.
- An Amazon product review is undoubtedly the fascinating way to get the best click-through rates and enhanced sales.
- Make sure that your main aim is to convince the reader to find ways to purchase the product at the end of the review and this is undoubtedly the best way to write a review.
- Always make sure that you include links to the items you mention both within the text of the article as well as at the end of the article. This establishes a smooth and clear transition from learning about the product to buying the product at the end.
3. Create a Thorough Email List
- The coolest thing about creating a full-fledged email list is that you cannot be stressed enough. Establishing a large email list will not be convenient, but you should keep working on it.
- You’ll easily get there sooner than you think. An efficient method to establish emails is to clearly offer a freebie of any kind (let’s say, a buyer’s guide) for easily signing onto your email list.
- Once you are done with having an email list, make sure to use Mailchimp or Aweber as they can be the best tools to schedule regular email campaigns for promoting your product reviews.
- Keep in mind that around 10% of your Amazon Associate income can be associated with the effectiveness of your successful email marketing campaigns.
- Try to make sure that you focus on creating more product reviews and enhance the consistency of email campaigns during the holiday season. Try to focus on establishing more product reviews and enhance the regularity of email campaigns.
- People are in the mood to buy something and you’ll be able to get higher conversions and thus make more money on Amazon without selling anything.
4. Pick your niche
Choose a topic that you’re more passionate about. Then, select a niche within that topic to establish your typical site.
Make sure you’re more interested in your niche and you are going to be giving product recommendations as well as reviews on your niche. The final thing you want to do is waste time when it comes to writing about something that you are interested in.
Some of the popular product and niche categories include Amazon Device Accessories, Amazon Kindle, Beauty, Books, Business Products (B2B), Camera & Photo, Beauty Tools & Accessories, cellphones and clothing accessories to name a few.
5. Be creative when it comes to content ideas
Make sure that you feed the keywords into Google’s search box and thus identify the most common kind of content or also the most common content format for your keywords.
Some of the most renowned content format ideas include,
- Consumer guides such as in-depth guide to a particular product type or any kind of category)
- The most important thing is How it’s made” or “How to make” (know-how articles on how your products are created and how its related accessories are made)
- Top lists which include top uses, guides, tips, ideas, photos, etc. about your favorite product category)
- Selection guide
6. Creating a content production plan
Make sure that you create a plan that includes the following:
- The major questions your site will have to address
- The various types of content formats you’ll make use for your Amazon Affiliate Site
- Format or structure of any kind of article
- Topic kinds for your affiliate site
- The kind of key phrases you’ll target
- Pictures that you’ll make the most of
- Any kind site plan for your Amazon Affiliate Site
- Amazon products you want to plan for promoting on your Amazon Affiliate Site
Like other fields, the amount of money that you can make depends on how difficult you are willing to give. If you put some time and learn how to generate traffic and affiliate marketing strategies – you can easily accomplish success that moves the limits according to your own pleasure.